Sample NNN Properties
Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Kohl’s, Kroger, etc.
Dollar General, Family Dollar,
Dollar Tree, etc.
Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.
Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, PNC,
Bank of America, etc.
McDonald’s, Panera, Chipotle,
Taco Bell, KFC, etc.
AutoZone, O’Reilly Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, etc.
Get NNN Lease Property list
NNN Properties Includes:
- CVS in New York for $9,500,359
- Chase Bank in Georgia for $3,980,397
- Bank of America in Illinois for $4,586,790
- Auto Zone in Michigan for $2,697,921
- Wells Fargo in California for $5,400,513
- McDonald’s in Virginia for $2,285,840
- Chase Bank in North Carolina for $5,000,130
- Starbucks in Texas for $1,355,890
- Taco Bell in Massachusetts for $1,599,450
- Advance Auto Parts in Indiana for $1,187,312
- Walgreens in Florida for $9,500,318
- Chili’s in Missouri for $1,397,500
- Chase Bank in Pennsylvania for $4,523,297
- Wells Fargo in Colorado for $5,410,280
- Bank of America in Tennessee for $4,310,100
- Advance Auto Parts in Wisconsin for $1,951,979
- McDonald’s in Ohio for $2,662,540
- CVS in Minnesota for $8,541,337
- Walgreens in New Jersey for $14,482,953
- Dollar General in Washington for $1,250,890
Choice of Location
When the investor purchases a NNN investment property, the most essential point to be considered is the location. Strong demographics and the prominent parcel is the key to success. The property which the investor buys should have a good number of residents who require the product or the service that the tenants provide. The property should be visible from the main road; easy access for the client should be there to enter and leave. The location which is close to many tenants has the benefit of being treated as a destination for shoppers.
Let’s take an example – A substantial retail property can be located on a prominent street with surrounding tenants such as Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, McDonald’s, Chipotle, O’Reilly, AutoZone, 7-Eleven, etc.
NNN Investment Property: Guaranteed Results On Prominent Location
Financially stable tenants make their owners sleep well at night. Therefore this is the first item in the investor’s criterion list to be considered. Many NNN properties for sale are considered “Investment Grade” by Standard and Poor’s that are leased by the companies. These companies which lease the property have a multi-million-dollar market capitalization. Few examples of NNN investment properties are Walgreens, CVS, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Chipotle, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, AutoZone, Home Depot, Dollar General, Target, and other brand name retail tenants.
It is also possible that one of the tenants of the property will become bankrupt and therefore not able to fulfill the terms and conditions of the lease? Yes. Is it likely? No.
Having a stable tenant is essential. However, a prominent location is an essential point for consideration. A property with a prominent location and average tenant trumps the property with an average location and a great tenant.
Therefore the NNN investment property are generally located in accessible locations. Check out the NNN investment property samples above.
If we ask a question to our self that has we ever seen a Walgreens, McDonald’s or Chase Bank in a location that you do not need to own? Or Have you ever seen a vacant CVS, AutoZone or McDonald’s? The answer to all these questions must probably be “no.”
All the information provided above has been researched and thought to be knowledgeable for you. For consultation and assistance regarding NNN investment property samples, you can call 888-993-2835 or contact one of our Advisors to know more about NNN properties. You can also email us at email@example.com.